1. Name: Trevor “Tre” Thomas Jr
2. How long have you been lifting? I’ve been lifting for almost 12 years and competing for
3. Do you lift in gear or raw? I lift raw.
4. Are you a bench specialist or a 3 lift athlete? I’m a 3 lift athlete.
5. What are some of your accomplishments? Titles?
6. What federations have you lifted in? USAPL and WABDL
7. What is your preferred federation? USAPL
8. Best advice you can give? Be your biggest critic, never get comfortable with where
9. Training philosophy, beliefs, and/or methods? In all my years of training I made listening
to my body my top priority. I do a lot of bodybuilding style workouts and train low
volume on the big three lifts.
10. How many days a week do you train? I train 4-5 days a week.
11. Some of your fondest memories?
12. Favorite lift and why? Squat is my favorite lift. Its something about having the weight on
13. Do you have any records or championships? I have Georgia and Hawaii State Records.
14. Greatest motivation? The possibility of falling short of my goals.
15. What is your diet like? My diet is clean 90% of the time. The other 10% is whatever I get
my hands on.
16. One thing nobody knows about you? In my 3 years of competing I never programmed
long-term. I’ve always programmed day by day. Which is unheard of at my level
17. Any pre-contest superstitions? I must eat a burger and drink a beer the night before any
18. Future plans? Open a gym and make a difference.
19. Describe yourself in one word?
The Alaniz family are true American pioneers in the field of innovating and manufacturing Powerlifting and Strength products.Since 1981, they have played a leading role in the development of equipment and the growth of the sport through sponsorships and contributions. Pete Alaniz was awarded the prestigious Brother Bennett award from the USAPL in 2006. ×
Since 1981, Titan Support Systems Inc has been leading the charge in innovation and craftsmanship of Powerlifting and Strength products.
Each product we innovate undergoes a lengthy research and development process.
We have a dedicated team of product engineers and our products are tried and tested by leading strength athletes across the globe.×
Our belts, singlets, wraps and equipped gear are proudly manufactured in the United States.
In spite of the pressures of globalism resulting in mass importation of low cost and poor quality imports from Pakistan, our brand has remained firm in it's commitment to manufacturing quality products in our home state of Texas.
Our products enshrine the true values of the American heartland - handwork, dedication, commitment and pride in work.
Titan Support Systems Inc is the embodiment of the American dream, which is only made possible due to the loyalty of our customers.×
We proudly boast the largest range of IPF Approved products.
As the first adopter of the "IPF Approved" accreditation scheme, we remain committed to approving all of our products that fall within IPF regulations.