1. Name: Mike Ciupinski
2. Married and family? 2 Beautiful Kids (Gavin and Savannah) and Married to my loving and very supportive wife Stacy
3. How long have you been lifting? Competitively since 1995
4. Do you lift in gear or raw? What type? Equipped, but on occasion will compete Raw. Titan Gear all the way.
5. Are you a bench specialist or a 3 lift athlete? Stopped competing in all 3 lifts in 2010. Love is for Bench Pressing. I always tell people your heart has to be all in for every workout every set in order to pursue your goals.
6. What are some of your accomplishments? Titles? Won the 2019 IPF World Bench Championships in M1 83kg Equipped Benching 270kg/595lbs which broke the American Record for that division. Have competed the Arnold Sports Festival many times winning a few of them. Multi time National Bench Champion at 83kg. Have also Bench Pressed 600lbs a few times in competition at the Arnold in front of many. The crowds definitely give a little extra motivation .
7. What federations have you lifted in? When I first started out I lift AAU/USPF, but since the early 2000’s USAPL/NAPF/IPF. Lots of respect to all the federations out there and their lifters.
8. What is your preferred federation? USAPL/IPF
9. Best advice given to you/ Best advice you can give? Never limit yourself, If you want something bad enough go after it and don’t look back, Conceive, Believe, Achieve. My advice. Learn from the best and apply to your own training. Tape all big workouts so you can critique yourself especially if you train equipped.
10. Training philosophy, beliefs, and/or methods? Have a goal and plan it way in advance. Make adjustments as needed. Eat healthy. Have a spotter especially for heavier workouts and extra motivation
11. How many days a week do you train?> 4-5 days+
The Alaniz family are true American pioneers in the field of innovating and manufacturing Powerlifting and Strength products.Since 1981, they have played a leading role in the development of equipment and the growth of the sport through sponsorships and contributions. Pete Alaniz was awarded the prestigious Brother Bennett award from the USAPL in 2006. ×
Since 1981, Titan Support Systems Inc has been leading the charge in innovation and craftsmanship of Powerlifting and Strength products.
Each product we innovate undergoes a lengthy research and development process.
We have a dedicated team of product engineers and our products are tried and tested by leading strength athletes across the globe.×
Our belts, singlets, wraps and equipped gear are proudly manufactured in the United States.
In spite of the pressures of globalism resulting in mass importation of low cost and poor quality imports from Pakistan, our brand has remained firm in it's commitment to manufacturing quality products in our home state of Texas.
Our products enshrine the true values of the American heartland - handwork, dedication, commitment and pride in work.
Titan Support Systems Inc is the embodiment of the American dream, which is only made possible due to the loyalty of our customers.×
We proudly boast the largest range of IPF Approved products.
As the first adopter of the "IPF Approved" accreditation scheme, we remain committed to approving all of our products that fall within IPF regulations.