The Gold Standard
Titan Support Systems Inc is the gold standard in Strength and Powerlifting gear.
Since 1981, we have manufactured the overwhelmingly majority of our products entirely in the United States.
Toll free: 800-627-3145 World-wide shipping
Posted by admin in on July 16, 2016
Sublimated design singlets debut at the Classic World’s in Killeen to great fanfare and acclaim.
Posted by admin in on July 16, 2015
Yellow Jacket Knee Sleeves are introduced to the market. Designed to resemble the notorious Texan Yellow Jacket wasp.
Posted by admin in on July 16, 2014
- Titan innovates and releases IPF Approved TITEX calibrated weights and competition bar. Debuts at the Arnold Sports Festival.
- Design Patent USD748209 S1 is granted for the Ram and Super Ram
Posted by admin in on July 16, 2013
Signature Gold wraps are introduced, quickly becoming a favorite of seasoned Powerlifters.
Posted by admin in on July 16, 2012
Patent US20070000015 A1 is granted for the torque sleeve bench shrt – The Katana
Posted by admin in on July 16, 2011
- Ram and Super Ram bench training devices debut.
- Titan purchases the belt and shoe division of Safe USA. The belt division is rebranded as Texas Belts. Titan embarks on its goal to be a one stop shop for strength training and powerlifting.
- Jonas Rantanen posts the biggest unlimited squat in powerlifting history with a 575 kg (1,267 lb) squat using a Titan BOSS suit.
- Irma Alaniz, innovator, inventor, co-founder of Titan and matron of the family passes away.
Posted by admin in on July 16, 2010
- Max RPM wrap is introduced.
- Steve Goggins breaks the1200 lb squat barrier in a Titan BOSS suit.
- Provisional Patent is granted for a new energy storing bench shirt design.
Posted by admin in on July 16, 2009
- The Super Katana is introduced. An energy storing collar and reinforced sleeve construction make this the shirt of preference for elite lifters.
- Patent Application is submitted for a deadlift suit design
- Titan President Pete Alaniz strongly suggests to IPF President Detlev Albrings to embrace the emergence of Classic/Raw Powerlifting. In anticipation of the rise of raw powerlifting, Titan Support Systems purchased the established Shoe and belt brand Safe USA.
Posted by admin in on July 16, 2008
- Titan purchases its current 2 acre manufacturing facility in Corpus Christi, Texas.
- Mr. P.F. Alaniz, co-founder, husband, father and grandfather passes away. The IPF honors him at the Congress with a moment of silence and prayer
Posted by admin in on July 16, 2007
- Steve Goggins breaks the 1,100 lb squat barrier in a BOSS squat suit
The Alaniz family are true American pioneers in the field of innovating and manufacturing Powerlifting and Strength products.
Since 1981, they have played a leading role in the development of equipment and the growth of the sport through sponsorships and contributions.
Pete Alaniz was awarded the prestigious Brother Bennett award from the USAPL in 2006. ×
Since 1981, Titan Support Systems Inc has been leading the charge in innovation and craftsmanship of Powerlifting and Strength products.
Each product we innovate undergoes a lengthy research and development process.
We have a dedicated team of product engineers and our products are tried and tested by leading strength athletes across the globe. ×
Made in USA
Our belts, singlets, wraps and equipped gear are proudly manufactured in the United States.
In spite of the pressures of globalism resulting in mass importation of low cost and poor quality imports from Pakistan, our brand has remained firm in it's commitment to manufacturing quality products in our home state of Texas.
Our products enshrine the true values of the American heartland - handwork, dedication, commitment and pride in work.
Titan Support Systems Inc is the embodiment of the American dream, which is only made possible due to the loyalty of our customers. ×
We proudly boast the largest range of IPF Approved products.
As the first adopter of the "IPF Approved" accreditation scheme, we remain committed to approving all of our products that fall within IPF regulations.
ALERT: USPS IS EXPERIENCING UNPRECEDENTED VOLUME INCREASES, DELAYS, AND LIMITED EMPLOYEE AVAILABILITY DUE TO THE IMPACTS OF COVID-19. WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE.