The Gold Standard
Titan Support Systems Inc is the gold standard in Strength and Powerlifting gear.
Since 1981, we have manufactured the overwhelmingly majority of our products entirely in the United States.
Toll free: 800-627-3145 World-wide shipping
ER Combo Rack
Designed and manufactured by Eric Rasmussen, founder of ER Equipment, ER Racks have been sweeping across Europe as the most dependable and flexible IPF approved rack system available.
Eric brings 20 years of powerlifting experience to the development and production of this amazing bench and squat combo rack. Now, through an exclusive deal with Titan Support Systems, the World’s first and most widely used IPF Certified combination rack is now available in the U.S.A.
Why is the ER squat and bench combo rack the equipment of choice for championship meet directors worldwide?
- All in one system. Features a squat and bench rack. Perfect for meet directors who have to transport and store equipment or for powerlifters who have limited space but need world class equipment.
- The entire set, squat and bench rack breaks down and can even be transported in your car. Boxed dimensions are 55″ x 18″ x 22″
- No hydraulics! ER harnesses the power of the lever to lift any amount that can be loaded on the bar. Never worry about blown seals or leaks again.
- Angled rollers on the uprights make lateral adjustments easy, secure and safe.
- Easy pin adjustments. A solid core within the uprights means the pin will slide easily and completely through the upright without any fumbling around.
- Easy width adjustments. The uprights tilt from standard to wide widths without having to actually move the floor positions of the base.
- Bench easily mounts onto the squat rack without the use of special tools.
- Bench features a spotters platform for additional ease and leverage for lift offs and spotting.
- Includes bench safety bars that attach easily to the ER Rack. Never risk serious injury again, even when benching alone!
- Shockproof paint in a variety of colors.
The Alaniz family are true American pioneers in the field of innovating and manufacturing Powerlifting and Strength products.
Since 1981, they have played a leading role in the development of equipment and the growth of the sport through sponsorships and contributions.
Pete Alaniz was awarded the prestigious Brother Bennett award from the USAPL in 2006. ×
Since 1981, Titan Support Systems Inc has been leading the charge in innovation and craftsmanship of Powerlifting and Strength products.
Each product we innovate undergoes a lengthy research and development process.
We have a dedicated team of product engineers and our products are tried and tested by leading strength athletes across the globe. ×
Made in USA
Our belts, singlets, wraps and equipped gear are proudly manufactured in the United States.
In spite of the pressures of globalism resulting in mass importation of low cost and poor quality imports from Pakistan, our brand has remained firm in it's commitment to manufacturing quality products in our home state of Texas.
Our products enshrine the true values of the American heartland - handwork, dedication, commitment and pride in work.
Titan Support Systems Inc is the embodiment of the American dream, which is only made possible due to the loyalty of our customers. ×
We proudly boast the largest range of IPF Approved products.
As the first adopter of the "IPF Approved" accreditation scheme, we remain committed to approving all of our products that fall within IPF regulations.
ALERT: USPS IS EXPERIENCING UNPRECEDENTED VOLUME INCREASES, DELAYS, AND LIMITED EMPLOYEE AVAILABILITY DUE TO THE IMPACTS OF COVID-19. WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE.