The Gold Standard
Titan Support Systems Inc is the gold standard in Strength and Powerlifting gear.
Since 1981, we have manufactured the overwhelmingly majority of our products entirely in the United States.
TITEX 309 kg SET
Bar and Collars Sold Separately
Titan the world leader in powerlifting products bring you the next generation of Olympic plates, Titex. Debuted at the 2015 Arnold Sports Festival these plates are IPF approved and are calibrated within .25% of stated weight per IPF regulations. With tighter hole tolerances resulting in less wobble with more bar control several world records were broken. Titex plates are designed with a unique look and vibrant colors with color coding for easy plate identification. A thin profile and a 12.5 mm sleeve butt places plates closer to the center of mass to help minimize bar whip and allow for maximum plate loading.
- IPF Approved – meets the highest international standards in the lifting world
- Calibrated – to within .25% of stated weight per IPF rules
- Thin Profile – allows for maximum plate loads on the bar
- Sure Grip Lip – raised lip design assures surer grip when loading and unloading
- Tighter Hole Tolerances – results in less plate wobble and better bar control
- Center of Mass Optimization – 5 mm sleeve butt places plates closer to the center of mass to help minimize bar whip and allow for maximum plate loading
- Three-Color Sculpted Design – makes a strong visual statement with a unique look that helps enhance platform presence
- Bright Vibrant Colors – color coding helps make plate identification and loading easier but TITEX colors brighten and help animate the platform atmosphere
- Premium Quality Polymer Paint – high auto grade paint assures strong and durable colors
The Alaniz family are true American pioneers in the field of innovating and manufacturing Powerlifting and Strength products.
Since 1981, they have played a leading role in the development of equipment and the growth of the sport through sponsorships and contributions.
Pete Alaniz was awarded the prestigious Brother Bennett award from the USAPL in 2006. ×
Since 1981, Titan Support Systems Inc has been leading the charge in innovation and craftsmanship of Powerlifting and Strength products.
Each product we innovate undergoes a lengthy research and development process.
We have a dedicated team of product engineers and our products are tried and tested by leading strength athletes across the globe. ×
Made in USA
Our belts, singlets, wraps and equipped gear are proudly manufactured in the United States.
In spite of the pressures of globalism resulting in mass importation of low cost and poor quality imports from Pakistan, our brand has remained firm in it's commitment to manufacturing quality products in our home state of Texas.
Our products enshrine the true values of the American heartland - handwork, dedication, commitment and pride in work.
Titan Support Systems Inc is the embodiment of the American dream, which is only made possible due to the loyalty of our customers. ×
We proudly boast the largest range of IPF Approved products.
As the first adopter of the "IPF Approved" accreditation scheme, we remain committed to approving all of our products that fall within IPF regulations.