2. Married and family?: Married
3. How long have you been lifting? 15 years lifting, 10 years powerlifting
4. Do you lift in gear or raw? What type? Geared. Boss briefs and Super Boss suit, Super Katana Bench Shirt, Velocity deadlift suit
5. Are you a bench specialist or a 3 lift athlete? Three lift always
6. What are some of your accomplishments? Titles? Multiple WPC World titles, WPO Champion 2019 , Squat 727, Bench 400, deadlift 529
7. What federations have you lifted in? WPC, GPC,USAPL, IPL, WPO
8. What is your preferred federation? WPC/WPO
9. Best advice given to you/ Best advice you can give? Train your weaknesses but don’t neglect your strengths.
10. Training philosophy, beliefs, and/or methods? Conjugate/Westside
11. How many days a week do you train?> Four days a week for main lifting sessions with extra sessions thrown in on off days
12. Training style? Conjugate/Westside
13. Some of your fondest memories? Visiting Ireland for the Irish Pro/Am, Winning the 2019
14. Favorite lift and why? I love to squat and always have.
15. Do you have any records or championships? Multiple WPC World Records and the 2019 WPO Championships
16. Greatest motivation? Laura Phelps
17. What is your diet like? Follow the Vertical diet with a cheat meal every saturday
18. One thing nobody knows about you? I am a cleanaholic
19. Any pre-contest superstitions? I don’t have any superstitions. Mexican food the night before any contest.
20. Future plans? Help other lifters be better than I ever was
21. Describe yourself in one word? Determined
The Alaniz family are true American pioneers in the field of innovating and manufacturing Powerlifting and Strength products.
Since 1981, they have played a leading role in the development of equipment and the growth of the sport through sponsorships and contributions.
Pete Alaniz was awarded the prestigious Brother Bennett award from the USAPL in 2006. ×
Since 1981, Titan Support Systems Inc has been leading the charge in innovation and craftsmanship of Powerlifting and Strength products.
Each product we innovate undergoes a lengthy research and development process.
We have a dedicated team of product engineers and our products are tried and tested by leading strength athletes across the globe.
Our belts, singlets, wraps and equipped gear are proudly manufactured in the United States.
In spite of the pressures of globalism resulting in mass importation of low cost and poor quality imports from Pakistan, our brand has remained firm in it's commitment to manufacturing quality products in our home state of Texas.
Our products enshrine the true values of the American heartland - handwork, dedication, commitment and pride in work.
Titan Support Systems Inc is the embodiment of the American dream, which is only made possible due to the loyalty of our customers.